Tuesday 1 September 2009

Casts Hopefully Available Soon

I am looking into getting a quote to get the Darkhand bust into production so if you interested drop me a line. I am hoping to get these out for just under £20 plus shipping. More details when I get the quote back.

I will soon be posting an outline of my sci-fi world setting, working title Middgard. It will not be any kind of game, just a setting to add colour and inspiration to my work. More for my benefit than anyone elses. I would appreciate feedback on it though nevertheless. The idea will be more to help me produce gaming pieces that fit in with any number of games out on the market. I will still be doing busts of characters from this world setting for painters and collectors as well.

Thats all for now folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment