Sunday 13 September 2009

Dog On A Blog

Not much to report of late, tooth on the Rat assassin broke delaying postage for casting. Too much carving and filing for it to stand I guess. God I hate teeth.


On a non sculpting note, I now have the floor tiles for my garage waiting to be laid which I hope to be doing on Friday. One step closer to my studio conversion. It will have two areas. One for sculpting, modelling  and painting and another for other dirtier and dustier tasks - dry sculpting, machining, and eventually casting and mould making. I'm looking forward to having a dedicated space!! Pictures of course when it's done!

I will be tweaking and meddling with the blog over the next few months, just spruce it up with some nice graphics and features etc and get it looking like I want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment